Surrounded by nature we will have time to reflect and get nourished. We will explore tools and strategies for finding inspiration and ways through the ups and downs in the struggle. We will explore and experience tools for our personal as our collective sustainability. It want to support you, to keep us going for the long haul. The workshop will take place in a simple location in the nature in North East of the Netherlands.
What can you expect:
- Time to relax in nature and healthy food.
- Awareness and sharing knowledge about sustainable activism on a personal and collective dimension.
- Knowledge about burn-out and recognizing symptoms of stress.
- Tools to get better mentally prepared for our actions and stress release skills.
- Time to reflect on your activism and a sense of a wider perspective.
- Explore our emotions due to activism and ways to deal with the uncertainty between despair and hope.
- Creating a temporary community where it’s a safe place to learn and try-out.
- Empowering your activism and support to make changes.
- Time for yourself, sharing in small groups and being all together.
- A diverse program with theory and a lot of non-formal and experiential learning.
- An intensive program delivered for and by activists & experienced trainers (not therapists)